Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I like football season because....

Football season is interesting to me because of all the action that occurs during the season. I enjoy watching high school football, the NFL, but most of all, college football! Our high school finished with an outstanding record of 2-8! We may not be the state champs, but I still had a great time hanging out with my friends and supporting the Little Rock Christian Warriors! But when Saturday comes, i love watching college football, it's so exciting and the action never stops. Then the real fun starts, i'm in a fantasy league with a few of my friends and it's alot of fun. I recommend it to every man on the planet, so for now I will go update my roster and get back to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment